Sunday, March 29, 2009

In Which They Sleep....














on her side now. She just started to roll over. Pretty much slept like this all night. Don't you love the thumb in her mouth?!















while getting over a bad cold. Aidan was sick this whole week and did nothing but sleep. This was my favorite picture.















just like her brother and sister, hands behind the head. It was a warm day hence no clothes on.















drivin home from the grandparents home. I love when they sleep instead of screamin at each other (for fun or not it's still annoying).















with grandpa all nice and warm. Grandpa just came home from the 'freeze yer butt off' camping trip where it got 11 below. A comfy chair and warm granddaughter was all he needed I guess. (sorry dad)















after cryin over something. he just balled right up and didn't move from that spot for an hour.















watching a movie, this happens often now.















at grandma Webb's at Christmas time. Aidan was just cuddling with Erica and then the next thing we know he is out like a light.

4 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

Oh how I love a good sleeping picture! I have a bunch of AK because she wouldn't wake up - AG on the other hand - he wakes up if I look at him funny!

Sophia is getting so big! I can't wait to see her (and you)!

Christine Webb said...

This is so cute! i love it. If that was me and sam when we were little, sam would have kicked me right off of him!

Christine Webb said...

oops...that comment was about the pic of aidan sleeping on erica. All the pics are so cute. Sophia is getting so cute and big. I can't wait to see you guys either!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

So cute!!! I love sleeping babies!!! I can hardly believe how big they all are!