Sunday, July 12, 2009

To observe.... or not













"What.... what did we do mommy?" Oh I'll show you what the wee ones did. Of course I didn't get mad at them. I just took pictures instead.














Oh the things that can do when the mom is engrossed in a book. Aidan took every stitch of clothing off the hangers and threw them to the floor, he took most of the stuff off the top shelf and they both threw toys everywhere. And if your wondering... the "writing" on the wall was also done when the unobserved man-child had a dry erase marker. That one was daddy's fault (he he he)














This is what happens when you use the wrong pot. And don't pay close attention. I made this for Aidan's nusery snack... turns out it was gross and he wouldn't touch it during snack time. Luckily he teacher made some for him. I tried it when we got home and found out the burnt taste was ALL OVER.

No comments: