Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What They Do













This is what happens when you fall asleep on the couch during day-light hours. My children feel the need to cover you up, daddy is no exception. Good thing he was completely out for this!














Every Thursday we take my grandma to the "burg" and do our grocery shopping. I get my bag, then grab my girl... well today Sofia had her own bag (an old door hanging). She put her bag on, grabbed a shoe and then looked at me and said "buh-buh". She was so ready to go.














This is the newest thing, take the cushions off the couch and then lay on them on the floor. Every day I have to ask, at least 20 times, to put the cushions back on the couch.














"Moooooooom, I'm watching my movie!"














Look how pasty! The boys had so much fun (and fights) playin in the pool. Aylor got in his swim trunks eventually.














Always eating! Aunt Katy made a yummy treat with chocolate on top, this was Sofia's third I think.














I know! I'm a horrible mother! But it didn't bother her and the next day it was not as bad.














My happy little girl. She was laying on her stomach on the floor, but I just wasn't quick enough.

1 comment:

Gramma Adams said...

You guys always played with couch cushions! Save yourself some aggravation and just have them clean up the mess before dinner.