Friday, October 24, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat

OK, so she was this last year... but it was still in great condition and this time she has a mask. I also braided her hair this year. She was so excited when I told her it was the ward Halloween party, the party itself was nothing big. But both my kids won something in the cake walk. Yes, that's right, Aidan won stuff he couldn't eat.

We tried to get Aidan to come with Erica to the cat to get a picture. He had no desire to leave grandma's side. The cat did scare him a little. There is no picture of him in a costume cause he doesn't have one. He's not gonna go trick-or-treating since there are too many things he can't eat, that would be just cruel.

And for those of you who don't have the greatest eyesight... Erica WON! She got the prize for cutest costume and I didn't even tell others to vote for her. I'll admit I put two votes in for her. Grandma was gonna do the same but she can't change her handwriting like I can. So that means she really was the cutest out there.

So this little guy isn't my kid, but who could pass up taking a picture of little Yoda!? This little guy's whole family showed up as different Star Wars characters, from the new and old films.

No comments: