Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pictures from Aunty Amy

Aunt Amy and Grandma Webb came last week (12th) for a visit. I have never had a "baby bump" picture taken of me with the other two kids, so I got one. This is about how big I got with the other two as well. Pay no attention to the hair... I don't fuss with it anymore.


This is my favorite! When anyone leaves my kids HAVE to look out the window to watch. This is generally what everyone will see when they leave my house at night. My dad loves it when they do this when he comes "I can just see a silhouette of a body and the blinds move". I'm in the background figuring out what to have for dinner, when I looked up I just saw Amy leave the window and head back to the car.


Aidan with Grandma Webb, he really was happy to be with her despite the look on his face.


My Boo! Yes, she still looks like me with very little Jeff.


Erica was so happy to have Alison down to play, even if it was only for a few hours. She just loves her cousin! Aidan was mostly happy to have someone else pay attention to him, mommy is lackin the effort right now.

3 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

cute! you are so close!

Josh and Dana Carpenter said...

Congrats on the baby. When are you due?

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

YOu are one HOT preggo Lady! The kids are soo cute! I love the looking out the window thing!