Saturday, November 27, 2010

A baptism, a dress and food!

november was a quiet one, thank heavens! one of erica's best friends was baptized and we went to that. i wanted erica to see what it was so when it's her turn she'll be more excited. other than that, we just had a nice thanksgiving. like i said, a quiet month. we went to my parents (i will go anywhere i don't have to cook) and most of the family came. it was a beautiful day and the company was great. mom and i laugh at the fact that my brother's family, my mom and dad and i finished the appetizers before any other family got to the house. their loss! my little nephew carter didn't want to leave and erica didn't want to lose a good play buddy, they always have so much fun together. well, after ten hours there i finally took my little crew home and within two minutes of getting into bed, we were ALL out!















best buddies! and so beautiful. they were a little sad that they weren't all in the same class this year (hasn't happened yet). the moms and i agree that might not be a good thing.















"mommy, take a picture". don't know why sofia was all upset.















daddy's home, mommy is no longer the favorite. which means i'm left alone for more than two minutes at a time.



















my mother-in-law gave this dress to my oldest back in 2003. i have been waiting for the time that little sofi could wear it. it's still my favorite dress.















talking and watching whatever football game was on. and yes, waiting for the dinner to be done.















the best way to sit in front of a fire! my grandpas had the best seats in the house.















my nephew killian wasn't impatient, he just wanted to play with the forks. a little drummer in training i think.















good food, good meat come on let's eat! and we did! my fav... green bean casserole. my brother puts cheese in it, so yummy!















the only one not sitting at the table. she wasn't too happy this day until much later.















we have never all fit at one table. but this year there was no 'kiddie table'. you took the plate where you wanted to sit.















the damage has been done. and can you believe it... i came home with no leftovers. i could have, but didn't.

2 comments:

Scott and Katy Adams said...

Looks like fun. I was sad to miss it. But I was glad to be here. I haven't had a Thanksgiving with my family in 8 years!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

Sounds like fun! Nothing like an Adams get together! Soon I can come sit on your Momma's couch again with you!