Tuesday, December 20, 2011

survey says.....

the verdict is in..... i have passed this semester with flying colors. i was so worried about my history class, i even told my professor early in the term that i would be ecstatic if i passed with a c. well, my ecstatic-ness is on high right now. i was able to view my grades this morning.... (drumroll please)

GCom B+
GHist A-
GWRTC A-
Psych C

which gives me a 3.215 for the term and a 3.362 cumulative. i told my brother about my grades and he said "this is what happens when you're older and goin back". i have NEVER EVER gotten better than a C in any history class, so i was jumpin up and down when my mom just happened to stop by. i really want to see my final exam though, curiosity is kickin in. i had already figured out what i was getting in my other classes, it was just confirmed. my GCom and GWRTC professors used the 'blackboard' feature so it was easy for me to figure out my grade without waiting.
so here's to next semester! i have math, biology, and another writing course. i am so gonna rock the semester!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yay!! Way to go!! :)