Thursday, February 23, 2012

the countdown...

... until spring break. i told my mom i had only four more days of classes then i'm off for a week, which means she's off for a week. yea!!!

i actually skipped school this past monday. for some reason, rockingham county closed the schools (there was NO SNOW despite the 3-8 inches predicted) so i decided to stay home too. my brother brought his family up for the weekend, which means loud-yet-fun times at grandmas, and i decided to give my mom a day off. good thing i did. my brother was to take his family home sunday afternoon-ish, but the snow that missed broadway completely prevented them from going far, so they turned around and came back to grandma's. i figured she needed to have some quiet time to recover.

so when i was back in my bio class i found out how crappy, yes... i said crappy, i did on my last quiz. out of 6 questions i got 3 right. i told my neighbor ' i guess this will be one of the 6 that gets dropped'. i have been doing B average work, so i don't think i'll suffer too much. my professor is still nutty and full of stories that make no sense. he always says "well, i don't know", "i'm making this up", "maybe it was like this", and "now, where was i" with all his stories. some are funny and most are just WRONG (but still funny).

what can i say about my writing class.... this last one wasn't boring. wasn't really all that great, but not boring. since i only have one writing project for the entire semester, there isn't a whole lot of work to do. a lot of reading, but nothing too bad. which reminds me, i still need to post a response on this weeks readings... maybe i should finish them.

math is a bit easier this week. which means i actually understand what's going on without much outside help. i got all but two problems done on my webwork assignment on my own. but i'm soliciting the help of my math teaching uncle for one of the problems. i have a few more days to complete the assignment, so no worries on my part.

i'm thinkin my next post will actually have pictures... and only pictures. well, maybe a small bit of writing at the beginning. i may even stick in some christmas pictures too... i need to upload my camera pictures before the memory gets too full.

1 comment:

alyssa said...

oh man i need some loud yet fun times at the adams'!