Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Tree

Dad brought over our christmas tree and helped set it up for us. Mom helped with the lights. Erica ans Aidan "helped" with the decorating.... can you see the 'L' shape of ornament placement? Well because I forgot to put up the silver garland I figured I could "fix" things a bit when they went to bed.

This is what I did. You can't see a lot of the ornaments cause I put some in the tree. But when Erica got up the next day and saw the tree she said "who messed up our tree?!" I guess there is no more fooling her. I told her maybe some big elf came along and "messed" it up. She was fine with that answer.

Our tree with the pretty lights on. My favorite thing to do is turn all the lights off and turn the tree on and just sit like that at night. All the lights reflecting off the tinsel, ornaments and wall... very pretty!

No comments: