Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sofia Alexandra Webb

Here is the short story: went into labor (new concept for me) thursday night around 6ish, didn't know it until 12:45am on friday. Started to time the contractions, they were 1-3min apart. Called the doc, she said come in; called up parents and they came rushing over. Got the the hospital and in my room by 3:30am, got some kind of drug to ease the pain sometime later, by 7:30 am I had the doc and nurses runnin around, she was born by 8:04am December 5 2008.

Her stats: 9 lbs 0.7 oz (biggest grand-baby to date on my side), 20 1/2" long, and her head was 13 3/4". She felt big but she really doesn't look all that big does she...

I love this one.

A nice big yawn. I love the fact that she will be sleeping for most of the day and night. It will make my job a bit easier.


These next two are really cute. She hasn't started to suck her thumb yet, but she did suck on some of her fingers at the hospital.

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

she really is so sweet! Like I said before I can't wait to snuggle her!

Did you remember that Alison was Alexandra for about a half hour? Good name!

Brigette said...

Congratulations!! She is adoreable.