Friday, July 3, 2009

Catch up time!

So here I am playing catch up. It's been months since my last post. I have no excuse, but three kids will make you forget anything and everything. Unless it has to do with something they want then there is NO forgetting.
















He likes me... he really likes me. But bring daddy into the room and I take second place. I have no problems playing second banana, as long as I get the good hugs and kisses at bedtime.
















Yes he is sleeping.... no I don't know how he was able to fall asleep. I think he grew sleepy waiting for me.
















She has stopped sleeping through the night, but she is still my most peaceful baby. Give her a nice bed, her thumb to suck and her church blanket and she is a happy camper.
















I will NEVER get tired of saying how happy I am to have a van! Sweet peaceful drives and the luxury of having their own little bit of solitude, each child has their own seat or row.... priceless!
















Aunty Katy makes these hair bands and puts them on her daughter all the time. Well Erica and Aidan wanted to wear one too. I really like Aidan's.
















They love to help daddy get ready for work... and sometimes daddy likes to be funny. They were so proud of their 'trick on mommy'. Everything to them is a 'trick'.

1 comment:

Laura said...

That headband on Aidan is classic. And i love how many pictures of them sleeping you have. Maybe cuz that is the only time calm enough to take pictures? :) I miss you guys!