Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some Here and Some There

Some more pictures that I forgot all about. It's amazing what you forget is on the camera until you actually pull it out again.














She LOVES to help and wash dishes. Though she only offers to help when we're at grandma Jones'. But I came home from shopping with said grandma and noticed some of my dishes were "clean". She tried and I gave her the well earned brownie points.














Daddy really is the favorite when he's home. But this picture just shows so much love. And yes, being from a Marine Corp family Jeff got teased all the time about his hair. But now it's short, or at least what I call regulation.














I KNOW! This is down as cruel and unusual punishment. But come on.... who doesn't like a good cry/sad picture? I think she was upset cause we were taking pictures to archive daddy's long hair and she didn't think she was going to be in them. Love how she's cryin as she is putting her crown on (from McDonalds).














Just too stinkin cute for words. Daddy was tryin to take some pictures mostly of Aidan to show to his grandma Waliser. Apparently Aidan looks like one of the uncles.


















My boy wonder! Doesn't he look so good?! Yes the picture is old, but he still looks good. Though right now he looks on the not-so-good side because of an upcoming allergy test, had to stop all meds for that. But he's a trooper.

2 comments:

amylouwhosews said...

CUTE! Erica looks so grown up! And what a sweet face Aiden has!

Laura said...

I commented on how old Erica looks too. She looks like a teenager!!