Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fun at Grandma's

i finally got my biggest wish!!!! one of jeff's sisters had come for a month long visit and requested to have my two oldest angels (he he he) come for a few days to visit with her two boys. well, when jeff and i talked about when to take them and how long they would stay HE suggested i leave sofia too. knowing how many kids would be in that house i gave my MIL the option of letting me take sofia back. we agreed to play it by ear. i left sunday evening without ANY of my babies. i love my babies greatly, but i really wanted time to myself. i was free to do anything from sunday night to wednesday late afternoon. SWEET BLISS!!!! now before you think my MIL went insane, jeff was there to help with kiddie patrol (or i would not have left all my kids).













she wears her food well.














i hope he was sprayin her.... they had so much fun playin in the water.













i KNOW i packed his swim trunks! and now these pants are lost forever. daddy left them on top of the car to dry and forgot they were there.













i don't know what she is doing, but i think matt is gettin ready to run!














i'm pretty sure i packed a swimsuit for her....

No comments: