Friday, November 25, 2011

my break so far

so this week i had off from school. but i was still doing school work for the day i go back. i have a speech about how to make apple pies to write up and finish the power point portion. it's mostly pictures, but the outline has to be full and complete sentences. FUN! the other project is a 'digital story' that i'm doing on my grandparents. i have 5 out of 9 paragraphs done, well narration with pictures, which is amazing since i didn't get started (really get started) until last night.
monday was spent watching a friends little angel then takin my kids over to my grandparents to clean their house.
tuesday was my shopping day this week, i was able to get the narration recorded that night (thank you jeppson family for the use of your microphone!).
wednesday was spent getting pictures of my grandparents for my project, figuring out if i was going to take my kids up north, then actually going. jeff wanted the kids with him this year because all of his family was going to be present. i had no problems with that. so, since wednesday night i have been kid free.... NICE!!!
thanksgiving day was spent cleaning my house for a few hours then heading over to my grandparents for turkey. it was nice to only need my phone, license, and what i needed for the food i was in charge of (mashed potatoes). i didn't have to worry about what sofia was getting in to and possibly breaking, didn't have to hear any whining or fighting.... just some fun visits with my family. i was proud of myself for not stuffing myself silly with food. i had one!!! plate full and was done. after everyone went home i helped my aunt janet a little with the fake tree at grandma's. but i wanted to work more on my narration project so i could go out on black friday without guilt.
so this morning i worked some more on my projects. at 9:45 my mom picked me up and aunt janet, mom and i went out. i did pretty good, two of my kids chirstmas shopping is done. i just got home a half hour ago (6:30). now i'm gonna watch a christmas movie while i get the tree put up. i told the kids that we would decorate it for sofia's birthday....

No comments: